Rental Contact: Janice Wirsta
Stoney Lake Community is a large facility that has many rental options for all varieties of Events and Functions…
Hall Rental: Includes hall, playground, camping, ball diamonds, and parking area.
- $200 – 1 Day. Or hourly at $60 for 1st hour then $25 for all additional hours (perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, work parties, courses and meetings etc.)
- $400 – Whole weekend
- Power for the camping stalls is $10/unit per day extra.
Entertainment Area: Has covered outdoor space with picnic tables and adjacent small outdoor stage. Attached service booth has a fridge and freezer.
- This building rental is ONLY available with hall rental for $100/weekend.
Hall and Grounds: Includes hall, entertainment area, playground, camping area and ball diamonds.
- $400 for a weekend
- $125.00 per event
- Horse stalls available for rent at $20/day. Must clean stalls after use
- **Extra $10 charge for each stall that isn’t cleaned**
Campground with Power:
- Powered sites are $25/day.
- Tents or units not plugged into power are $15/day **Under Covid 19 guidelines, tenting is currently not allowed due to washroom facilities being closed**
- Campsites inside hall grounds are available Monday thru Thursday, lakeside campsites are available all week on a first come first-served basis.
**Renters are encouraged to purchase PAL (Party Liability Insurance) when serving alcohol or SEL ( Special Event License) when not serving alcohol and present it to the owner at the time of rental. Go to www.palcanada.com for info on how to protect yourself from liability**
See Events tab for available dates!