Rental Contact: Janice Wirsta
Stoney Lake Community is a large facility that has many rental options for all varieties of Events and Functions…
Hall Rental: Includes hall, playground, camping, ball diamonds, and parking area.
- $200 – 1 Day. Or hourly at $60 for 1st hour then $25 for all additional hours (perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, work parties, courses and meetings etc.)
- $550 – Whole weekend
Entertainment Area: Has covered outdoor space with picnic tables and adjacent small outdoor stage. Attached service booth has a fridge and freezer.
- This building rental is ONLY available with hall rental for $200/weekend.
- $125.00 per event
- Horse stalls available for rent at $20/day. Must clean stalls after use
- **Extra $10 charge for each stall that isn’t cleaned**
Campground with Power:
- All campsites are $30/night.
- Campsites inside hall grounds are available Monday thru Thursday, lakeside campsites are available all week on a first come first-served basis.
**Renters are encouraged to purchase PAL (Party Liability Insurance) when serving alcohol or SEL ( Special Event License) when not serving alcohol and present it to the owner at the time of rental. Go to www.palcanada.com for info on how to protect yourself from liability**
See Events tab for available dates!